AV Series – Aluminum Air Vents & Vacuum Relief Valves
AV series aluminum air vents are used on gravity (or higher pressure systems and are designed for evacuation of air when filling a pipe line. The air vents also provide positive vacuum relief when draining the system.
- Precision ground solid float ball seats against an extra thick precision O-ring providing a tight seal at very low pressures.
- Air vents operate trouble-free up to 150 psi (for 2”) and 100 psi (for 3”).
- Aerodynamic air-flow design assures maximum vent capacity without premature closing.
- Material selection prevents “sticking” in the closed position.
- End connection is with standard Female pipe threads.
RATINGS / CAPACITIES
|API Part Number||Size||Max. Operating Pressure (psi)||Vent Capacity||Vacuum Relief Capacity
|AV0150||1 1/2"||150 psi||1.79"||1.13" Clear Opening
|AV0200||2"||150 psi||2.25"||1.75" Clear Opening
|AV0300||3"||120 psi||3.33"||2.38" Clear Opening
|AV0400||4"||120 psi||4.33"||3.50" Clear Opening