The KLAMPz K41 flange adapter is ANSI pressure-rated to 150psi, and UL/FM pressure-rated to 175psi. Closure bolts included. They are made with ductile iron material with a paint coating.
|Nominal Size Inches||Pipe OD Inches||UL / FM Pressure||ANSI Pressure||Dimensions D (Inches)||Dimensions L (Inches)||# Flange Bolts||Bolt/Nut Size Inches|
|2||2.375||175 psi||150 psi||6.46||8.27||4||0.375 x 2.75|
|2.5||2.875||175 psi||150 psi||6.93||9.45||4||0.375 x 2.75|
|3||3.500||175 psi||150 psi||7.56||9.84||4||0.375 x 2.75|
|4||4.500||175 psi||150 psi||8.82||10.94||8||0.375 x 2.75|
|5||5.563||175 psi||150 psi||10.00||12.20||8||0.375 x 2.75|
|6||6.625||175 psi||150 psi||11.10||13.23||8||0.5 x 3.125|
|8||8.625||175 psi||150 psi||13.50||15.55||8||0.5 x 3.125|
|10||10.750||175 psi||150 psi||15.91||18.50||12||0.625 x 3.875|
|12||175 psi||150 psi||0.625 x 3.875|
- A hard metal washer is required between the Model K41 gasket and any rubber mating surface, i.e. wafer and lug butterfly valves, flexible connectors, etc.
- Two factory supplied closure bolts are included with Model K41 Flange Adapter.
- The Model K41 Flange Adapter should not be used as an anchor point for tie-rods on un-restrained joints.
- When mounting the Model K41 Flange Adapter to valves, assure that there is adequate clearance between the flange and valve handle, operator, etc.
- UL-listed and FM-approved